In this section you will find an
alphabetical list of all the powers in the game with a description on what they do.
Many of the powers can only be learned when you reach a certain lvl and join a school or
find a certain npc. Some of the powers are also unique to certain races.
Everytime you lvl up you can put more points into your powers, the more points you have in
a power the more effective it will be.
You use a power by selecting it in the
Powers tab and for some powers you need to select a target, which can be done by right
clicking on the enemy and selecting Change Target. You then double click on yourself
to use the power.
- Aura of Protection - Creates an aura
around the player that protects him from physical attacks.
- Bulk Up - When used it gives the player
a boost in power that lasts for a short while. Cant be used while in a super form.
- Charge - When used it will regenerate
the players ki.
- Discharge - A basic ki blast attack.
- Eye Beam - A ki beam which is shot from
the eyes, does not require that you be locked on to your target.
- Flight - Allows you to fly.
- Golden Uzaroo - Happens when a player
goes Uzaroo while in Ssj form.
- Hide Ki - Makes it so no one can detect
you when using the skill Ki Sense.
- Icer Form 2 - An Icers second form, must
be a certain level before you can transform.
- Icer Form 3 - Icers 3rd form, must meet
a certain level before transformation.
- Icer Form 4 - The ultimate
transformation for an Icer.
- Kaioken - Similar to Bulk Up but much
stronger. Cant be used while in a super form.
- Kamikaze - An android attack that
triggers a bomb inplanted on their body. It kills the user and creates a huge
explosion all around doing huge amounts of damage to anyone caught in the blast.
- Kame Hame Ha - Power of this beam attack
depends on how long you charge the attack. Does area damage.
- Ki Sense - Use it to find the location
of players and enemies, also gives a rough idea of how strong they are.
- Meditate - Use it to increase the rate
at which you regenerate health.
- Mouthblast - Ki blast which is shot from
the mouth, must be locked on to target.
- Multi Fireball - An attack that rapidly
fires off lots of weak ki blasts.
- Quadrasplit - Power available to
Triclops only. Allows them to form 3 clones that will fight for them, Triclops
receive no power lvl reduction from the use of split form powers. Cant be used while
in a super form.
- Split Form - Forms a duplicate of the
player which will fight for him, split form halfs the power of all races except Triclops.
The player returns to normal power as soon as the power is turned off. Cant
be used while in a super form
- Super Android - Transformation available
to very strong Androids.
- Super Human - Transformation available
to very strong humans.
- Super Human 2 - Second Human
- Super Namek - A transformation for
- Super Saiyan - Transformation available
to Saiyans, must be very strong to achieve it.
- Super Saiyan 2 - Another Saiyan
transformation, even stronger than SSJ.
- Super Saiyan 3 - Transformation
available to only Full Saiyans.
- Super Saiyan 4 - Most powerful Saiyan
transformation, available to only Full Saiyans.
- Super Triclops - Transformation
available to the Triclops when he reaches a very high level.
- Taiyoken - Power which emits a very
bright light from the players palm, momentarily stuns all who see the light.
- Telekinetic Blast - Use the power of the
find to push foes away from you.
- Trifork - Forms 2 clones of the player
that will fight for him, players power lvl is reduced to 1/3 if he isn't a Triclops.
Cant be used while in a super form.
- Uzaroo - When a Saiyan with a tail
reaches a certain level they receive the ability to transform into a giant ape, weaker
players often cannot control the huge power increase and they go insane.
- Weapon Berserk - Power available to
Konackens only, allows them to attack with their sword every turn instead of the normal
every other turn..
- Zanzoken - When you walk with Zanzoken
on it creates many mirror images around you, used to confuse your enemy.
Note that these are not all of the
attacks in the game, the rest you will have to explore to find out about.